The HiQ fast fit network’s search for a grid girl is hotting up, as after fierce deliberation between the judges, 10 girls have made the final cut.
HiQ has scoured the nation for a candidate who will represent the brand and its partnership with Breast Cancer Care at the final round of Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship racing at Brands Hatch in October.
Now, three months since the search began, the entries have been pored over and whittled down to the final 10. The finalists are from all over the country and now face the public vote to be named HiQ Grid Girl 2012. The finalists are:
· Kirstie Pape
· Jodi Hall
· Rachael Patterson
· Hannah Chapman
· Nikki Rogers
· Michelle Cox
· Victoria James
· Holly Harding
· Ami-Jane Murphy
· Amy Jackson
The successful candidate will not only don the iconic pink jumpsuit to be the grid girl for Redstone Racing and BTCC championship hopeful Mat Jackson, but she will represent the culmination of a 36 month education and fundraising campaign for the brand.
Voting for the nationwide campaign is now live on www.hiqonline.co.uk/btcc/Grid-Girls and the dedicated Grid Girl Facebook app http://www.facebook.com/HiQFastFit/app_125135430959269 and voting closes on Monday 8th October at midday.
The overall winner will claim the prestigious title of HiQ’s 2012 Grid Girl, a money-can’t-buy make-up and photoshoot experience with a top British photographer and stylist.
HiQ's marketing manager Geraldine McGovern said: "We launched our grid girl initiative in 2009 and it has gone from strength to strength ever since.
“The calibre of entrants this year has been of such a high standard, it took us hours to choose our final ten from a plethora of lovely ladies. Any of the final ten would be worthy of the title and so we’re really excited to see how the public vote goes.”
The Grid Girl prize consists of:
· The winner will become the Ambassador for HiQ's BCC 'Pink October' fundraising & awareness campaign
· The money-can't-buy opportunity to be a Grid Girl at the final of the BTCC Grand Final at Brands Hatch on the 21st October
· Opportunity to be Grid Girl for the day for Mat Jackson - popular BTCC Driver
· Lunch with the Redstone Racing team
· 4 weekend passes for the Grand Final at Brands Hatch on the 21st October
· Local, Regional and National PR as winner
· Full day 'Platinum' makeover and photoshoot worth £500, which includes travel to and from London
· Magnum of Champagne
· Photoshoot at the Track with photos to keep
· The iconic HiQ pink Race Suit
For more information about the HiQ fast fit network's grid girl competition and full entry details, click here http://www.hiqonline.co.uk/BTCC/Grid-Girls/