Goodyear Autumn Shopping Promotion
- The “Goodyear Autumn Shopping Voucher promotion 2019” (the “Promotion”) is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over except employees of Goodyear Tyres UK Ltd (the “Promoter”) and its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- The promotion is only and exclusively available at Approved Participating Retailers within the qualifying promotional period (1stOctober 2019 until 30th November 2019) Approved participating retailers are listed on www.goodyear.co.ukfrom 1st October 2019 until 31st December 2019 (final redemption/claim date)
- There is a purchase requirement. The offer is open to retail customers who purchase qualifying Goodyear tyres (two or more Goodyear car, van, 4x4 or SUV tyres with rim size of 16” (inch) or above for a single vehicle.
- The offer excludes company vehicle drivers (Fleet), businesses, organisations and institutions.
- By participating in this Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the promotion and by any other requirements set out in the promotional materials.
- By participating in this Promotion, the claimant is required to submit information on their claim on the online claim form of the Goodyear Rewards portal www.goodyearrewards.co.uk using the claim code GoodyearAutumn19and upload a legible copy of their invoice from the retailer to a third-party agency (The Marketing Lounge Partnership).
- The information submitted will be checked and verified by The Marketing Lounge Partnership to confirm that the submission is compliant with the terms of the promotion.
- Invoices from participating Approved Retailers must be submitted by claimants and dated within the qualifying promotion period.
- This promotion will run from 1stOctober until 30th November 2019 (inclusive) and is deemed to be the qualifying promotional period for the promotion for participating approved retailers.
- The Goodyear tyres purchased must be fitted by participating approved retailers between 1st October and 7th December 2019.
- The Promotion will reward a choice of two retailer cards (Amazon.co.uk and John Lewis) to the reward schedule outlined with the purchase of two or more Goodyear tyres of rim diameter 16" and above.
- Rewards will be issued to claimants within 28 days of the validation of the claim (not the date of the approved retailer invoice) online at www.goodyearrewards.co.ukagainst the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- Providing the claim is successful, the reward will be emailed or mailed to the recipient – fulfilment will be subject to the choice of voucher by the customer.
- The claimant must submit their claim via the www.goodyearrewards.co.uk portal by the 31st December 2019. The campaign code is ‘GoodyearAutumn19’ for claims on www.goodyearrewards.co.uk. Claims submitted after this date will not be accepted.
- No liability can be accepted for gift rewards not received due to incorrect information provided. Please check junk and spam filters for email confirmations regarding your claim.
- Please ensure any gift card rewards are used redemption period (outlined in the retailer reward terms and conditions below), the Promoter or third-party agency may not be held liable for the claimant’s failure to use any gift card reward within the redemption period.
- Claims must be made on the official claim form completed online at www.goodyearrewards.co.uk and must be accompanied with an uploaded, clear and legible invoice (either a scan or photograph). The image must clearly show the Goodyear tyres purchased, rim size of the Goodyear tyres purchased and the date of purchase plus the invoice number. It is recommended that you keep a copy for your records in the event of a query.
- The Marketing Lounge Partnership (MLP) will send you an email receipt of the validated claim within seven days of validation
- Only one claim per vehicle is permitted.
- Entry into this promotion cannot be in conjunction with any other offer.
- Incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discard illegible receipts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final.
- The Gift cards are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Gift cards are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative gift of equal value if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
- The Promoter has the authority to amend or withdraw this at any time during the promotional period without prior notice.
- Promoter: Goodyear Tyres UK Ltd, 2920 Trident Court, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, Birmingham, B37 7YN.
- This promotion is managed by third party agency: The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited, The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Stretton, WA4 4PG. Telephone 01565 656 273.
Reward Terms and Conditions:
Amazon.co.uk Gift card terms and conditions
*Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in their online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, sold for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or redeemed without permission. see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by EU S.à.r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com Inc. or its affiliates.
John Lewis Gift Card Terms and Conditions
1. The John Lewis Partnership gift card can be redeemed in John Lewis or Waitrose shops and online at johnlewis.com or waitrose.com as part or full payment for goods (exclusions apply).
2. Protect your gift card and treat it as cash; lost, stolen or damaged cards will not be replaced, or exchanged for physical gift cards or cash
3. This gift card will expire 24 months from purchase or last use. Making a purchase or a balance enquiry refreshes the 24-month expiry period.
4. Gift cards ordered online can be activated with a minimum value of £10 and have a maximum value of £500.
5. The gift card cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given, except in accordance with your statutory rights. Any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided the card has not expired.
6. The card cannot be used to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issued by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can it be used for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service.
7. For full terms and conditions and balance enquiries visit johnlewis.com/customer-services.