What is Forté Engine Flush For?
A Forté Engine Flush provides rapid cleaning of engines internally, to eliminate sludge, varnish and lacquer caused by the effects of biodiesel and ethanol-based fuels. This solution contains an improved blend of cleaning agents, dispersants and anti-wear agents with increased cleaning and moisture emulsification capabilities.
This formula aims to reduce the increased levels of contamination in modern, high output engines caused by the effects of biodiesel and ethanol-based fuels and exhaust gas after-systems.
Use this service if Combat Biodiesel and Ethanol Fuel Contamination in the Oil System. Specifically, for:
- Diesel Turbo
- Wet Belt
- Cleans engines internally and provides anti-wear protection.
- Eliminates sludge, varnish and lacquer caused by the effects of biodiesel and ethanol-based fuels.
- Emulsifies moisture present in the crankcase and gets rid of white sludge deposits.
- Compatible with internal drive belt systems.
- Stabilises cylinder compression and restores lost engine power.
- Cleans oil ways to ensure oil flows to critical moving parts.