FULL VEHICLE HEALTH CHECK FOR COMPLETE PEACE OF MIND
It goes without saying that keeping your car healthy is important. That’s why we offer a full vehicle health check for complete peace of mind. When our experienced technicians have looked over your car, we’ll create an easy-to-follow report highlighting any problems that we’ve spotted.
We never put any pressure on our customers, so there’s no obligation to carry out any work with us. But if you would like us to sort anything out for you, we can do that, no problem.
- Tyres (including the spare) for tread depth, pressure and wear pattern
- Wheel alignment
- Brake pads, shows and discs
- Exhaust condition
- Handbrake action
- Fluids; including engine oil, brake fluid, anti-freeze, screen wash and power steering fluid
- Battery condition, level and voltage
- Suspension and steering - control arm brushes, track rod ends and gaiters
- Shock absorber condition
- Lights and horn are in full working order
- Wiper blades and drive belt are in good condition