Parts & Servicing
Terms & Conditions
- HiQ Tyres & Autocare Vehicle Servicing consists of
multi-point inspections which cover the most common checks as outlined
in the servicing checklist.
- The HiQ Tyres & Autocare servicing checklist may vary from the
servicing schedule requirements of vehicle warranty providers. Where a
vehicle is under Warranty (whether new or used) the Customer is advised
to check that the service type selected will not invalidate their
- Internal fuel filters are not included in the price shown (where applicable).
- Spark plugs are not included in the price shown and will incur an additional charge subject to requirement.
- Vehicle servicing requirements can vary depending on age, type and
mileage. We advise customers to refer to their manufacturer handbook for
- All parts fitted as part of a HiQ Tyres & Autocare service are
of similar quality to the vehicle’s manufacturer original equipment.
- Online prices are for retail customers only and exclude business or fleet customers.
- The combined MOT and Servicing offer is only available with Class 4 MOT tests.
- MOTs must be conducted during the service booking to qualify for
the advertised discount (where applicable). We advise that customers
check their MOT due date before placing a combination booking.
- Online prices vary according to vehicle, service type and fitting
centre. Centres are under no obligation to match online prices in
- The price shown is based on the servicing schedule as outlined on
HiQOnline.co.uk. Centre servicing schedules may vary, and any additional
work required will be subject to charge.
- The prices shown on HiQOnline.co.uk are for online bookings only and may vary from the priced quoted in centre.
- Prices will be as quoted except in cases of obvious error or where
parts are not available via. our standard suppliers. Any changes will be
communicated by the fitting centre prior to the preferred appointment.
- Vehicle servicing is not available for all vehicle manufacturers and models.
- The vehicle manufacturers recommended engine oil viscosity grade
will be used however, the brand of oil may vary between locations.
- Customers can specify their preferred brand of oil by adding
‘premium oil upgrade’ to their order (where applicable). Preferred brand
must be specified when completing the online booking requests. Where no
oil is specified, the centre reserves the right to use a premium oil of
- After placing a booking request, you will receive an e-mail from us
acknowledging that we have received your request. Please note that this
does not mean that your booking has been accepted. Your booking request
constitutes an offer to us to buy a service. All bookings are subject
to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by email
- HiQ Tyres & Autocare reserve the right to cancel or amend a booking at any time.
- This website does not take payment for service bookings made
online. The website enables you to view products and services online and
to make a booking. The payment by you of the price of those products
and services will take place at the Fitting Centre. The booking does not
constitute a contract.
- HiQ Tyres & Autocare Terms and Conditions apply in respect of
all offers and all products and services – see website Terms and
Conditions at https://www.hiqonline.co.uk/terms-conditions