autogrip summer tyres
Summer tyres are designed for optimal performance in mild conditions (above 7°C). These tyres typically use a soft rubber compound that delivers good grip and handling on both dry and wet roads. However, this same compound makes summer tyres less suitable in winter weather conditions below 7°C.
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre