Who are Bridgestone?
If you like big, you’ll love Bridgestone because this brand is the largest manufacturer of tyres on the planet. Fitted on brand new Fords and Mitsubishis worldwide, these premium tyres have the high quality and reputation that add up to a confident drive – and driver. Their numerous award wins, and their emphasis on environmental impact means greater efficiency for you. Not only this, but the Bridgestone DriveGuard tyre has just won the Auto Express Best Product Award 2016. Take a look at their seasonal ranges to see how they could help you whatever the weather.
Bridgestone are a firm favourite in over 150 countries worldwide.
They’ve been developing their world famous tyres since they started in 1931.
Focusing on safety and performance means Bridgestone drivers feel confident and safe on the roads.
Into the Zone
Get tyre smart
Ever wonder what those tyre numbers mean?
245/45/R18 91 V
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre
The masters of maximising – Bridgestone are best if you like getting the most out of your drive.