bridgestone B330 EVO
The new Bridgestones is a general use tyre which combines superb wet performance with very good dry handling. A well balanced product, B330 also assures good ride comfort, low noise and reduced rolling resistance. Additionally B330 provides a sufficient winter performance for all season use in mild winter conditions.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the bridgestone B330 EVO
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
bridgestone B330 EVO Sizes & Labelling
|165||80||13||83 T||-||E||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|175||80||14||88 T||-||E||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|185||70||14||88 T||-||C||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|185||70||14||88 T||-||E||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|195||70||14||91 T||-||E||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|195||70||15||97 T||-||E||E||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Van|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre