bridgestone Blizzak LM20
The new BLIZZAK LM-20 tread pattern is designed with snow simulation technology that measures shearing force distribution to the nearest millimetre. Combined with a new high-silica compound and stiff pattern construction, it gives a well-balanced all round performance on snow, ice, wet and dry.
- More control in snow due to a new tread pattern designed by the precision of snow simulation technology;
- Safer in slush and wet with a high silica content and siping designed by edge pressure simulation;
- Resistant to irregular wear due to flatter contact area distribution;
- Very low noise gives a comfortable ride in all conditions.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the bridgestone Blizzak LM20
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
bridgestone Blizzak LM20 Sizes & Labelling
|165||60||14||75 T||-||C||F||3||Seasonality: Winter||Vehicle type: Car|
|175||55||15||77 T||-||E||F||3||Seasonality: Winter||Vehicle type: Car|
|185||70||14||88 T||-||C||F||2||Seasonality: Winter||Vehicle type: Car|
|185||70||14||88 T||-||E||F||3||Seasonality: Winter||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre