bridgestone Blizzak LM35
The Blizzak LM35 has been produced by Bridgestone to offer drivers safe performance in winter conditions and confident handling at high speeds on wet and dry roads while providing improved fuel efficiency compared to its predecessor with a 16% lower rolling resistance than the LM25.
The tread design of the Blizzak LM35 features a pattern with four wide grooves for fast drainage, effective braking and acceleration with an increased resistance to aquaplaning and a longitudinal fold groove of the shoulder blocks to maximise cornering stability. The 3D sipe block design delivers precise control through increased block stability and stiff shoulder blocks produce excellent dry and wet handling. An advanced polymer in the tread compound ensures excellent and reliable grip in all conditions.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the bridgestone Blizzak LM35
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
bridgestone Blizzak LM35 Sizes & Labelling
|215||55||16||93 V||-||E||E||2||Seasonality: Winter||Vehicle type: Car|
|225||45||17||91 H||-||E||F||2||Seasonality: Winter||Vehicle type: Car|
|225||50||16||96 V||-||E||E||2||Seasonality: Winter||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre