Setting new benchmarks in tyre technology is what we do best. Take the V-Steel Rib 294, for example. Its improved tread-block design provides more uniform contact pressure, resulting in a smoother ride.
- Steer axle designed tyre for highway use.
- Excellent wet and dry manoeuvrability and a long tread life.
- Can be used also as all-position tyre.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the bridgestone R294
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
bridgestone R294 Sizes & Labelling
|225||75||16||121 N||-||E||C||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Van|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre