bridgestone Turanza ER300-1 RFT
Tyre manufacturer from Japan, a supplier of Formula 1, quality product in the high-price segment. Runflat system, rolling resistance optimized.
Run flat tyres
The run flat feature uses a reinforced side wall that, in the event of the tyre bursting, holds it in shape, preventing it from springing out of the rim. This means that in the case of a flat, it's possible to drive a further 150 miles at 50 mph. All run-flat tyres have the RSC symbol (Run Flat System Component) on the sidewall. Run-flat tyres don`t need any special rims, but only function with vehicles that are equipped with a functioning air pressure control system.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the bridgestone Turanza ER300-1 RFT
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
bridgestone Turanza ER300-1 RFT Sizes & Labelling
|195||55||16||87 H||C||E||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|205||55||16||91 H||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|205||55||16||91 V||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|205||55||16||91 W||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|235||60||16||100 H||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre