bridgestone Weather Control A001
The A001 has been developed for specific European regions with moderate climates and wet, light winters such as the UK, Ireland, Belgium, the Netherlands, northern France, western Germany and Denmark. The new Bridgestone A001 is designed to give drivers in these regions a confident, safe driving experience all year round.
The tyre is dynamic and easy to drive thanks to excellent front-rear balance, stable cornering and strong traction in both wet and dry. On wet roads, the specially designed lens-shaped blocks ensure smooth water evacuation with low water turbulence, reducing the risk of hydroplaning. With the A001 drivers don’t have to worry if winter does strike. The pattern’s high-density siping has plenty of edge effect, for confident handling and braking on cold, frozen and snowy roads. Where summer tyres fail to perform, the A001 takes motorists safely into cold and more challenging winter conditions. Bridgestone has also tuned the tread pattern for low noise and optimum road contact in all surface conditions.
- All-weather Silica compound ensures dynamic, confident handling all year round, while balancing dry performance and tyre life
- Specially designed lens shape water evacuation blocks for reduced risk of hydroplaning
- High-grip sipes provide superior braking response even on cold and frozen roads
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the bridgestone Weather Control A001
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
bridgestone Weather Control A001 Sizes & Labelling
|155||65||14||75 T||-||C||F||3||Seasonality: Winter||Vehicle type: Car|
|175||65||14||82 T||-||B||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|185||60||14||82 H||-||B||F||3||Seasonality: All season||Vehicle type: Car|
|185||60||15||84 H||-||C||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|185||65||14||86 H||-||C||F||3||Seasonality: Winter||Vehicle type: Car|
|185||65||15||88 H||-||C||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|195||55||15||85 H||-||B||E||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|195||60||15||88 H||-||B||E||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|195||65||15||91 H||-||B||E||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|205||55||16||91 V||-||B||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|215||55||16||93 V||-||B||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre