Who are Continental?
Continental is a premium tyre brand you can rely on, renowned for producing premium quality and performance for over 140 years. Their German engineering delivers superb braking, handling, performance and safety. And you don’t have to just take our word for it – their award winning performance has seen them pick up the Auto Express Product Award for the ContiSportContact 5 and the Which? Best Buy for the ContiEcoContact 5. Definitely worth taking for a spin.
Continental are safe - gripping on wet and dry surfaces, and reduced rolling resistance.
Continental are cost effective – excelling in fuel efficiency.
Continental Tyres TV Advert
Get tyre smart
Ever wonder what those tyre numbers mean?
245/45/R18 91 V
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre
After an optimised drive? This premium brand can ensure you’re getting the very best results.