continental 4x4 Sport Contact
For high-performance vehicles we have developed a 4x4 tire that also performs well at high road speeds. Its asymmetrical tread pattern with the compact outer shoulder area provides for cornering stability. Wide tread grooves divert the water and protect against aquaplaning. The tread blocks are staggered for a quiet and comfortable ride.
- Good cornering stability through asymmetric tread pattern
- Good protection against aquaplaning
- Suitable for high-speed road use
- Excellent comfort and noise levels
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the continental 4x4 Sport Contact
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
continental 4x4 Sport Contact Sizes & Labelling
|275||40||20||106 Y||-||B||F||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|275||40||20||106 Y||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|275||45||19||108 Y||-||B||F||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|275||45||19||108 Y||-||B||G||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|315||35||20||110 Y||-||A||F||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre