- Thanks to its reduced rolling resistance, the Conti.eContact has received the top mark for fuel efficiency. In addition, it boasts improved grip and stable handling.
Improved braking performance in the wet
- The tyre is able to optimally diffuse and drain water away, leading to shorter braking distances and better handling in the wet, as well as better wet performance even at higher speeds.
Reduced wind and rolling resistance
- Thanks to the tire's unique design, air turbulence is easily avoided and less energy is lost when deflecting or rebounding. All this leads to reduced fuel consumption and optimized rolling resistance.
Reduced interior noise
- The Conti.eContact is able to absorb vibrations inside the tire, meaning that the interior noise is significantly reduced.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the continental Conti-eContact
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
continental Conti-eContact Sizes & Labelling
|145||80||13||75 M||-||A||A||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre