The ContiTrac is a premium tyre providing the driving comfort and safety required by today's generation of SUVs and light trucks.
- All-season performance and light off-road use
- Excellent durability for exceptionally quiet ride
- Enhanced resistance to hydroplaning for comfort and safety
- Balances traction, mileage, ride comfort and noise performance
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the continental ContiTrac
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
continental ContiTrac Sizes & Labelling
|245||70||16||111 S||-||F||E||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|255||70||16||111 T||-||E||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre