continental PremiumContact SSR
The hugely successful Conti Premium Contact SSR is fitted as standard to BMW 1 and 3 Series base models equipped with 16 inch wheels and is approved for optional runflat fitment on Vauxhall Corsa, Astra and Zafira vehicles. In the most recent runflat tyre test carried out by AutoExpress (Oct 2006), the ContiPremiumContact SSR excelled in wet and dry braking and in handling on wet roads.Continental SSR (Self Supporting Runflat) tyres offer motorists increased safety. In the event of air-pressure loss in the tyre (due to a puncture, for example), the reinforced sidewalls of Continental SSR tyres will support the vehicle and prevent the sidewalls of the deflated tyre from being crushed between the road and the wheel rim.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the continental PremiumContact SSR
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
continental PremiumContact SSR Sizes & Labelling
|205||55||16||91 H||C||G||1||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|205||55||16||91 V||C||G||1||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|205||55||16||91 W||C||G||1||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|205||55||16||91 W||C||F||1||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre