continental SportContact 3 SSR
Tyres for driving at high speeds. Including special substances in the chemical composition of tyres Continental SportContact-3 and longer tread pattern, marked with a special light technology attaches great movement grip and good figure into the turns, even with a high-speed traffic.
Continental SSR Tyres
SSR stands for SelfSupportingRunflat Tyre
The SSR principle:
Unlike conventional tyres, the SSR principle is based on a reinforced self-supporting sidewall. This prevents the inside of the tyre from getting pinched between the road and the rim and from slipping into the rim well in the event of a loss of inflation. The SSR's reinforced sidewall enables the car to continue on its way at a maximum speed of 80 km/h (50 mph) for up to 80 km (50 miles), depending on road conditions and vehicle weight.
SSR runflat tyres offer crucial advantages
- With SSR tyres you remain mobile in the event of a flat tyre. You can reach your destination or tyre service facility without the bother of having to replace a flat tyre with the spare tyre
- Compatible with standard rims
- Simple mounting
- Saves room and weight, and thus fuel, giving you as much as 3 cubic feet more cargo area.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the continental SportContact 3 SSR
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
continental SportContact 3 SSR Sizes & Labelling
|205||45||17||84 V||B||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|205||45||17||84 W||B||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|225||45||17||91 V||B||E||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|225||45||17||91 W||B||E||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|225||45||17||91 Y||B||E||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|235||45||17||97 W||B||E||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|245||40||18||93 Y||B||G||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|245||40||18||93 Y||B||F||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|245||45||18||96 Y||C||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|245||45||19||98 W||B||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|245||50||18||100 Y||B||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|275||40||18||99 Y||-||C||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|275||40||19||101 W||B||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre