cooper ZEON XTC
Three Section Tread Pattern:
The inside shoulder is designed to efficiently disperse water from under the contact patch, while at the same time its tread blocks are of computer optimised shape to dramatically reduce noise levels. The centre section of the tread pattern combines diagonal grooves with an unbroken circumferential ring to sharpen steering response and resist aquaplaning. Finally, the outer shoulder employs tread blocks designed to promote cornering stability, adding to the Zeon XTC's confidence inspiring behaviour at the limit of its grip.
Low Noise Levels:
Designed to be comfortably within the latest EU directives on noise levels without sacrificing traction and all weather handling.
Wide range of sizes to fit popular European vehicles.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the cooper ZEON XTC
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
cooper ZEON XTC Sizes & Labelling
|175||65||14||82 H||-||G||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre