dunlop Grandtrek SJ5
The Grandtrek SJ5 molds Dunlops special glass fibre-reinforced compound into a directional tread design to disperse water to help reduce the risk of slipping on packed snow and ice, enhance vehicle stability on dry roads, as well as maintain good traction on wet and slush-covered roads.
- Braking and traction on snow and ice
- Helps provide quiet ride on dry road conditions and even wear
- Helps provide consistan contact patch at highway speeds
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the dunlop Grandtrek SJ5
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
dunlop Grandtrek SJ5 Sizes & Labelling
|275||60||18||113 M||-||F||E||3||Seasonality: Winter||Vehicle type: Car|
|275||60||18||113 Q||-||F||E||3||Seasonality: Winter||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre