dunlop Grandtrek SP TG28
Toyota Nissan and Vauxhall, the worlds major manufacturers of 4x4s choose the SP TG28. It's aggressive tread pattern gives high speed stability and durability and, thanks to it`s 5 pitch pattern variation, low noise level too.
- The reinforced shoulder area of the tread helps in reducing the tread wear.
- The radial construction of the tread pattern helps in quick water dispersion and increases the hydroplaning resistance
- Excellent traction on both wet and dry surface
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the dunlop Grandtrek SP TG28
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
dunlop Grandtrek SP TG28 Sizes & Labelling
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre