dunlop Grandtrek ST30
The Dunlop Grandtrek ST30 tyre is very well balanced and offers outstanding grip and short braking distances on both wet and dry underground. In addition the rubber mixture is selected so that the tyres have really long lives and thus offers an extremely good price/performance ratio!
- Steering precision
- Superb mileage capabilities
- Improved wet grip
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Tom Jackson posted this review on
Replacement for Yokohama Geolander on my Honda CRV. Unusual size on this car so had to look for a good quality tyre that fit, and this one does the job well, wear is very good, as is both wet and dry performance. Am now replacing other tyres with this, and coming into winter it will be interesting to see how this performs.
13 people found this review helpful, did you?
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
dunlop Grandtrek ST30 Sizes & Labelling
|225||65||17||102 H||-||C||C||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre