dunlop SP Sport 2000E
One of the biggest difficulties for tyre manufacturers is to manage compromise. It's easy to build a tyre with ultimate grip if you give no concern to noise, tyre life, cost and so on. Where the Dunlop SP Sport 2000 series scores is in delivering a winning combination of comfort and surefooted handling.
- Enhanced road feedback, more stability and precision
- Exceptional reassurance in the wet
- Quieter cabin and enhanced ride comfort
- Quality and performance assurance
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the dunlop SP Sport 2000E
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
dunlop SP Sport 2000E Sizes & Labelling
|225||50||16||92 W||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|225||60||16||102 H||-||E||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre