dunlop SP Sport 2050
Wide circumferential grooves with almost vertical walls help in dispersing water quickly and increasing the hydroplaning resistance. The triple radius tread provides excellent grip during cornering of the vehicle by producing large contact patches. The JointLess Band technology helps in increasing the tread life and reduces the uneven tread wear. Their fine tuned groove construction provides smooth and comfortable ride by absorbing the shock.
- Wide circumferential tread channels help in dispersing water quickly
- Enhanced aquaplaning resistance
- Quiet and comfortable ride
- Even and long lasting tread wear
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the dunlop SP Sport 2050
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
dunlop SP Sport 2050 Sizes & Labelling
|205||50||17||93 V||-||E||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|205||50||17||93 V||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|215||55||16||97 W||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre