dunlop SP Sport 300
The Dunlop SP Sport 300 is designed for vehicles with fourteen to sixteen inch wheels that need a compliant and reassuring tyre. With a non-directional tread pattern, it's often seen on mid range and luxury cars. If you're the sort of driver that values comfort but aren't averse to the long way home on a great bit of road every once in a while, the SP Sport 300 certainly does the job.
- Wet grip and aquaplaning resistance
- More comfortable journeys from quieter interior
- Minimised exterior noise pollution
- Wet grip and tread life enhancement
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the dunlop SP Sport 300
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
dunlop SP Sport 300 Sizes & Labelling
|175||60||15||81 H||-||E||C||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|175||60||15||81 H||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|195||65||15||91 H||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre