dunlop SP SportMaxx 101
The SP Sport Maxx 101 uses a highly refined carbon black tread compound technology from Dunlop Motorsport which is moulded into an asymmetric tread blocks and a continuous centre rib. These features work together to keep more of the tyre on more of the road more of the time, maintaining constant road contact to deliver more responsive handling and stability at high speeds.
- Multi-pitch tread design technology
- Helps reduce noise for a quiet ride
- Demonstrates excellent acceleration and braking performance
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the dunlop SP SportMaxx 101
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
dunlop SP SportMaxx 101 Sizes & Labelling
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre