dunlop SP Winter Sport 5 SUV
Dunlop's new Winter Sport 5 SUV tyre caters for the largest growing segment of cars in the UK, the SUV market. The Dunlop Winter Sport 5 SUV tyre features strong EU tyre labelling, with a B in wet grip and a C in fuel efficiency. Available in a range of 17" to 20" SUV rim sizes, the new Winter Sport 5 SUV provides unparalleled performance in temperatures below +7°C, with the deep grooves and angled centre sipes offering superior aquaplaning resistance and shorter braking distances on cold, wet roads.
*Applies to most Winter Sport 5 SUV sizes
- Innovative angled centre sipes increase in length and improve their ability to open and grab onto surfaces, ensuring excellent lateral grip on slippery winter roads
- Featuring an increased number of blocks, the Winter Sport 5 provides additional edges in contact with the road's surface, awarding you superior traction and performance on snow
- Deeper grooves in the tire tread allow the Winter Sport 5 to evacuate larger quantities of water and slush, reducing the risk of aquaplaning and helping you maintain control on wet roads
- With the unique Winter Sport 5 design, weight is optimally distributed throughout the tire, resulting in a lower rolling resistance and giving you greater fuel efficiency
- SUV optimised number of blocks provide supreme lateral grip on slippery surfaces
- Amplified depth of grooves offering enhanced SUV performance on snow-covered roads
- Innovative angled centre sipes ensure powerful aquaplaning defence
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the dunlop SP Winter Sport 5 SUV
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
dunlop SP Winter Sport 5 SUV Sizes & Labelling
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre