- Off-road tyres for city, road and off-road driving.
- Superlative driving stability on uneven roads and on wet and dry surfaces.
- High traction off-road and on snow-covered roads, thanks to the special all-year-round rubber mix.
- Outstanding road holding and wear resistance at higher speeds.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the falken LA/AT
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
falken LA/AT Sizes & Labelling
|195||80||15||96 S||-||E||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|215||70||16||99 S||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|215||80||15||102 S||-||E||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|245||70||16||107 S||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|265||70||15||110 S||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre