general Grabber TR
Designed to work hard and play hard, the aggressive all-terrain tread pattern of the Grabber TR provides the off-road grip needed for gravel terrain as well as a smooth and comfortable drive on the road.
The product line includes P-metric, LT and flotation sizes and covers the complete vehicle range.
Get into the Grabber-World!
The Smooth "Off-Roader"
The tread pattern is characterised by a computer-aided layout of multi angled self-cleaning tread blocks that ensures its excellent off-road grip as well as a certain smoothness, comfort and safety on-road.
The Grabber TR is used as original equipment for the Land Rover Defender and the Ford F150.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the general Grabber TR
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
general Grabber TR Sizes & Labelling
|205||80||16||104 T||-||C||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|235||85||16||120 Q||-||C||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre