general Super All Grip (SAG)
This is a radial version of the original SAG. It is less aggressive than the cross-ply version, but that is to be expected, as it is a little friendlier on the road. People choose this version of the SAG if their requirements are for a working vehicle that will venture onto the road from time to time.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the general Super All Grip (SAG)
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre