goodyear Eagle RS A EMT
In the rain, in the snow and on dry roads, the Eagle RS-A Radial's unique asymmetrical tread design offers superior traction to help you keep your course. And with its premium sidewall styling, it looks as good as it performs.
Goodyear's EMT (Extended Mobility Tyre) / ROF(RunOnFlat) tyre technology permits the motorist to drive up to 50 miles at speeds up to 50 MPH on a totally deflated tyre, thereby consigning the misery of being stuck on the hard shoulder of a motorway with a flat tyre to the past. Significantly EMT tyres also help avoid accidents should sudden deflation occur. EMT tyres need no special wheels although the use of a low pressure monitoring system (although not essential) is recommended.
There is no complicated mounting procedure required to fit the tyres, which can be fitted using standard tyre fitting machines.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the goodyear Eagle RS A EMT
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
goodyear Eagle RS A EMT Sizes & Labelling
|205||45||17||84 V||C||F||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|255||45||20||101 W||C||F||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre