goodyear UltraGrip Performance SUV Gen-1
The New UltraGrip Performance SUV Gen-1 has been tested by independent organisation TÜV and verified strong braking performance compared to other premium brand tyres in the market:
- 1.9 metres shorter braking distance on wet roads, or 7% better performance*
- 2.3 metres shorter braking distance on dry roads, or 5% better performance*
- 4% better braking performance on icy roads*
- 2% better braking performance on snowy roads, representing second best snow braking performance of the tyres tested**
* Compared to the average performance of 3 latest designs for main competitors for Winter SUV HP segment. Tested by TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH in Feb – Mar 2016 by order of Goodyear Dunlop. New Winter HP SUV, Tyre Size: 235/65 R17; Test Car: Audi Q5; Test Locations: Mireval (F), Saariselkä (FIN); Report No. 713074748 -02.
** Scores for snow braking: Michelin Latitude Alpin – 100.1; Goodyear UltraGrip Performance SUV Gen-1 – 100; average of leading competitors – 98.1. Part of test specified above with report No. 713074748-02.
- Shorter braking distance on all winter roads*
- Improved grip through optimal road contact
- Superior handling performance on snowy and icy roads
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the goodyear UltraGrip Performance SUV Gen-1
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
goodyear UltraGrip Performance SUV Gen-1 Sizes & Labelling
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre