goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac
Thanks to the TractiveGroove Technology™ the new Wrangler DuraTrac delivers you the performance you are looking for when you need to rely on the all-wheel-drive capabilities of your vehicle. It provides enhanced traction in deep mud and snow, while the combination of highly angled centre tread blocks and zigzag microgrooves offers improved lateral stability and traction on wet and snowy roads. A special tread rubber enhances the toughness and the longevity of the tyre.
- Offers enhanced traction in deep mud and snow
- Help provide enhanced traction and lateral stability
- Help provide enhanced dirt, gravel and mud traction
- Outstanding Winter traction
Tyre Available In
Our technical expert’s review
This tyre is for the real off road enthusiast. One of the the reasons road going tyres get stuck in muddy conditions is due to the tread grooves getting packed with mud. The tread blocks on this tyre are designed to stop the mud compacting in the tread hence the tyre continues biting and your 4x4 continues moving when some others have stopped. The tough tread rubber is also designed to reduce ripping when used in rocky and stony conditions. We like the Duratrac not just because its an excellent tyre but it also looks the business.
What do you think?Write review
Review the goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac Sizes & Labelling
|235||75||15||104 Q||-||C||F||2||Seasonality: Winter||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|245||75||16||120 Q||-||C||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|255||55||19||111 S||-||E||E||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|265||70||17||112 Q||-||E||F||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|265||75||16||112/109 Q||-||E||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|315||70||17||121/118 Q||-||C||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre