GT Radial Tyres
Who are GT Radial?
This Singapore based tyre company is one of the fresher faces on the tyre scene, setting up shop in 1993. But don’t let their youth deceive you, GT Radial’s great tyres have sped ahead and are already distributed in over 130 countries across the globe. A great fit for cars, vans, trucks and 4x4s – consider this brand if you think you can keep up with them.
Get tyre smart
Ever wonder what those tyre numbers mean?
245/45/R18 91 V
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre
With a range this great, GT Radial can meet your needs - whatever they are.