gt radial CHAMPIRO 128
- New generation tyre offering performance control with excellent ride comfort.
- "Twice as good as its predecessor.".. Allan Moffat, Sandown International. Motor Raceway, Feb 2004.
- Superior grip on wet and dry roads.
- Balances performance & comfort - the ideal tyre for most cars.
- Polyester casing, 2 steel belts with nylon overlays for high speed integrity.
- Single, central circumferential rib for enhanced stability and response.
- Curved tread blocks, combined with aggressive shoulder blading, providing outstanding water dispersion and wet grip.
- Computer generated, finited element analysis has culminated in a low stress, even wearing tyre package.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the gt-radial CHAMPIRO 128
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
gt-radial CHAMPIRO 128 Sizes & Labelling
|225||60||16||98 H||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre