- Superb traction on snow and in slush.
- Grip on ice is increased due to wider tread contact area.
- Directional tread design reduces aquaplaning.
- Lower rolling resistance improves fuel economy and reduces CO2 emissions.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the hankook W442
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
hankook W442 Sizes & Labelling
|175||60||15||81 H||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Winter||Vehicle type: Car|
|175||65||14||82 T||-||C||F||2||Seasonality: Winter||Vehicle type: Car|
|185||60||15||88 T||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|195||60||15||88 T||-||Seasonality: Winter||Vehicle type: Car|
|195||65||15||91 T||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Winter||Vehicle type: Car|
|195||65||15||95 T||-||C||C||2||Seasonality: Winter||Vehicle type: Car|
|205||55||16||91 H||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Winter||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre