Continuous zigzag design increases traction, handling and grip on wet roads. The vent holes located inside of each sipe are positioned to make the block and groove look clean. Computer aided design is used for tread element layout. Variable pitch sequence was applied to reduce noise and vibration at all speeds.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the kumho 856
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
kumho 856 Sizes & Labelling
|185||75||16||104/102 R||-||C||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Van|
|185||80||15||103 P||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Van|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre