kumho Ecsta KH11
The ECSTA KH11 tyre combines design technology with racing success to deliver superb handling without sacrificing ride comfort and low noise in spring, summer and fall.
- High technology silica and carbon tread compound for breathtaking grip in wet and dry conditions.
- Three wide circumferential groove channel water from under the tread for outstanding hydroplaning resistance.
- Lateral grooves efficiently evacuate water and balance tread stiffness for improved wet traction and a smooth ride.
- Large outside tread blocks provide rigidity for increased cornering performance.
- Solid center rib provides a constant contact surface for excellent high speed stability, reduced noise levels, and better response.
- Jointless Cap and wide belt construction maintains the optimum tyre shape at high speed improving handling, wear, and high speed capability.
- Optimized block shape reduces noise by altering the block size around the tyre reducing noise.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the kumho Ecsta KH11
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
kumho Ecsta KH11 Sizes & Labelling
|155||60||15||74 T||-||E||E||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|175||55||15||77 T||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|195||50||15||82 H||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|215||55||18||95 H||-||C||E||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|215||65||15||100 H||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre