kumho Ecsta SPT KU31 XRP
Stable side flanks to prevent the fall of the rim to the tread of the tyre. Tyres may only be driven on cars that have a functioning air pressure control system. The ECSTA SPT KU31 XRP is an environmentally friendly and quieter tyres by the use of the newly developed Lyocell-Cords in the production process. The new HDS (Highly Dispersible silica) blending technology enables good grip and handling for the best-hp vehicles. The Ecsta SPT KU 31 has a sporty profile and is on the entire duration comfortable and quiet.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the kumho Ecsta SPT KU31 XRP
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
kumho Ecsta SPT KU31 XRP Sizes & Labelling
|205||45||17||87 V||C||G||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|205||50||17||93 W||C||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|205||55||16||91 V||C||G||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|225||50||17||94 W||C||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|245||40||18||93 Y||C||G||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre