The Kumho KL16 is a road terrain tyre which has been designed to deliver all-season traction, low noise levels and long mileage. This tyre has been specifically designed for use by SUVs and 4x4s whose drivers desire a high level of driving stability and ride comfort yet with a reduced risk of aquaplaning.
- Street touring
- The Road Venture APT KL16 is a street terrain tyre designed for tremendous all-season traction, low noise, and long mileage
- High levels of driving stability and ride comfort
- Improved aquaplaning resistance
- Excellent grip when accelerating and braking on both wet and dry road surfaces
- Low noise levels
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the kumho KL16
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
kumho KL16 Sizes & Labelling
|225||75||16||104 H||-||C||C||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|235||75||16||108 H||-||E||E||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre