kumho Sense KR26
Today's small and mid-size cars and hybrids need all-season performance, rolling-resistance, durability and comfort. Kumho Tire utilizes its world-class engineering, technological advancements and top-quality components to deliver the future of high performance at a value price ... building a true partnership between today's car, driver and tyre.
- Excellent all-around, wet and dry performance--the advanced tread compounding and casing construction raise the level of the total driving experience
- Specified in a wide range of fitments for today's popular small, mid-size cars and hybrids
- Variable pitch tread blocks reduce road harmonics for a quiet ride
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the kumho Sense KR26
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
kumho Sense KR26 Sizes & Labelling
|175||60||13||77 H||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre