maxxis Bighorn MT-762
- Radial 4x4 with a wide footprint designed for mud terrain (M/T) service, pinned for studs.
- Extra large staggered shoulder lugs for added traction in uneven terrain.
- Enhanced puncture resistance from a strong and tough casing.
- A smooth ride on the road, with off road grip when you need it.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the maxxis Bighorn MT-762
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
maxxis Bighorn MT-762 Sizes & Labelling
|245||75||16||20 N||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|255||65||17||114 D||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|255||85||16||119 D||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|285||70||17||121 Q||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|315||75||16||121 D||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre