maxxis Bravo Series HP-600
The HP-600 highway terrain tire was designed for SUV owners who demand more refinement and handling.
Employing technology from our ultra high performance line, the HP-600 features jointless spiral-wound cap ply construction, minimal squirm tread design, and a compound that provides great traction in both wet and dry weather.
The HP-600 also features multi-pitch tread blocks, which work like noise-canceling headphones to minimize perceived pattern noise.
- Four U-shaped circumferential grooves designed for excellent hydroplaning resistance
- Multi-pitch tread block design minimizes tread pattern noise
- Jointless spiral-wound cap ply maximizes ride refinement and durability
- Special tread compound formulated for outstanding comfort, mileage and wet/dry traction
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the maxxis Bravo Series HP-600
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
maxxis Bravo Series HP-600 Sizes & Labelling
|225||55||18||98 V||-||E||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre