maxxis CR 966
CR-966 is designed for commercial applications and suits small vans and carrying vehicles. The radial construction is heavy duty and provides durability combined with strength whilst travelling at highway speeds with heavy loads.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the maxxis CR 966
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
maxxis CR 966 Sizes & Labelling
|145||80||10||82 N||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Van|
|185||60||12||104 N||-||B||E||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Van|
|195||50||13||104/101 N||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Van|
|195||55||10||98 P||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Van|
|195||60||12||96 N||-||B||E||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Van|
|195||70||14||96 N||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Van|
|195||70||14||96 N||-||C||E||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre