A unique asymmetrical tread design gives this ultra high performance summer tyre excellent durability, handling, and cornering. The optimised tread block arrangement and pitch sequences offer a quite, comfortable ride and excellent handling and cornering response. An innovative silica tread compound, with a unique inside shoulder design, promotes outstanding wet and dry traction. The M35 is the complete package, combining stylish good looks, a comfortable ride, and ultra high performance.
- Advanced asymmetrical tread design gives this ultra high performance summer tyre excellent handling and cornering response with excellent durability.
- Special casing construction enhances great handling and cornering stability.
- Innovative silica tread compound promotes outstanding wet and dry traction.
- Multi-pitch tread block arrangement and pitch sequence offer a quiet, comfortable ride
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the maxxis M-35
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
maxxis M-35 Sizes & Labelling
|195||65||15||95 V||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|215||35||18||84 W||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|235||50||17||100 W||-||B||G||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre