The MA-751 tyre delivers all-terrain performance with the capability of providing a smooth, commanding highway ride. Specialized tread design provides traction in a variety of applications and conditions.
- Double steel-belted construction for long-lasting wear and uniformity.
- Jointless spiral-wrapped full nylon cap for added strength and stability.
- Large tread block design provides optimum traction for all terrains.
- Heavy-duty sidewall adds excellent durability and longer lasting life.
- UTQG 420 AB
- BSW = Black Sidewall
- OWL = Outlined White Letter
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the maxxis MA-751
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
maxxis MA-751 Sizes & Labelling
|195||80||15||94 S||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|205||80||16||110 Q||-||E||E||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|215||80||15||102 Q||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|265||75||16||123 M||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre