- Unique asymmetrical tread design combined with an advanced silica rich compound deliver an outstanding ultra high performance summer tyre with enhanced wet and dry grip.
- Continuous outside reinforced shoulder enhances cornering stability and reduce noise level.
- Optimised tread design with an enhanced casing construction gives great handling and a quiet, comfortable ride.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the maxxis MA-M36
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
maxxis MA-M36 Sizes & Labelling
|185||50||16||85 V||-||C||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|215||60||16||99 W||-||C||F||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|225||65||17||102 V||-||C||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|275||45||19||108 W||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre