maxxis MA-Z4S Victra
With a solid center rib, V-shaped aggressive tread pattern design, and silica tread compound, the MA-Z4S Victra offers superior dry and wet traction, good fuel economy, and excellent handling capability. This unidirectional, ultra high performance all-season tyre has a low aspect ratio and inch-up sizes. The multiple snow-biting grooves and optimal siping design offer great traction on snowy surfaces.
- Solid center rib designed for high-speed stability
- V-shaped unidirectional grooves for improved handling on dry and wet roads
- Multiple snow-biting grooves and optimal siping design for great traction on snowy surfaces
- 4 high-void, circumferential main grooves expel water for enhanced wet traction
- 5-pitch tread blocks and 2-in-1 groove designs minimize noise for a quiet, comfortable ride .
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the maxxis MA-Z4S Victra
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
maxxis MA-Z4S Victra Sizes & Labelling
|185||55||16||83 V||-||F||G||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|255||55||19||111 W||-||F||F||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|275||35||20||102 W||-||F||F||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre