Michelin Tyres - A Better Way Forward
Who are Michelin?
Famous for their white and rounded mascot, Michelin is one of the largest tyre manufacturers in the world. Since they started back in 1889 they’ve worked hard to produce high quality tyres for a range of drivers and vehicles. Michelin has had rave reviews on many of their products, particularly the all season Michelin CrossClimate. If you’re looking for great performance and a smooth, comfortable drive - look no further!
Michelin are one of the top three tyre manufacturers on the planet.
They’ve been busy manufacturing tyres in the UK since 1927.
They’re constantly breaking ground in new tyre technology with their research and development department - one of the biggest in the industry!
Michelin CrossClimate - Arm yourself for every weather condition
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre
Their great quality and even better range means Michelin are certain to have whatever you need.